BLUE OX RUNNING - Winter Wonder Run
Have you ever wondered what it'd be like to...
* Run in trail shoes (for the winter)?
* Run in HOKA ONE ONE #shoes?
* Run in quality wool-blended #socks by Balega?
* Drink Skratch Labs before, during, and/or after a run?
* WIN some cool Blue Ox Running gear?
* EAT homemade soup / chili after a cold run?
* COOL-DOWN, stretch, and do strength/core after a run?
Well, wonder no more! Welcome to our Winter Wonder Run!
Come meet at Blue Ox Running (417 S. Barstow St.) by 6pm to grab a pair of Hoka try-on shoes, a pair of Balega try-on socks, and be set to run by ~6:10pm. We'll have maps for routes ranging from 3.5 miles to ~6 miles for runners & walkers of all abilities - come find a friend and join the Facebook Group to stay up to date - blueox.run/group
** Special opportunity for FREE SOCKS ... KEEP your try-on Balega socks if you buy a different pair after the run! **
Enjoy a night with runners of all abilities as you traverse the beautiful downtown area along the river on a group run ranging from ~3.5 to 6 miles - you will be able to choose the “shorter” route or add-on to make it longer.
All abilities are encouraged and welcome - we have a range of folks ranging from 15 min/mile to ~7 min/mile on most weeks. Stick around after the run for push-ups and core work led by Blue OX Running staff and/or owners!