Thanks to everybody that made it in 2018!
What a blast - see a quick video below...
What a blast at #TrailRunning Night - some numbers...
88 degrees F ... 40 days ago we had a blizzard!
Free Blue Ox Trail Night & Group Run
Lowes Creek County Park - MEET AT THE SOUTH WEST ENTRANCE OFF SOUTH LOWES CREEK ROAD (map here)
- Parking pass given to the first 30 cars - all others are responsible for county park fee
- First 20 participants to arrive - Feetures FREE sock swap. Bring and old pair of socks and get a free pair of Feetures socks to try on!
- HOKA and ALTRA try-on shoes
- Limited free demo nutritionals (Huma, Clif, & more)
- Many giveaways to raffle off - Brooks shoes! Hoka shoes! Goodr sunglasses, Ultimate Direction, CEP compression, and more!
- Brats & Burgers and water provided - bring your own drinks and make it a fun night of running, socializing, and trying stuff out!
Make your run as long or as short as you want with others of all different abilities!